Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Four Seasons Photo Gallery

I love taking photos of anything and everything.  And lately my favorite thing is playing around with the many fun photo editing apps.  Instead of just keeping all these great photos on my phone/computer, I wanted to display them.  This is how the four seasons photo gallery was borne.

Craft Room Confidential

Sorry about the not great photographs of the gallery.  It is in my little half bathroom where there is no natural light and not much space to get a great photograph.  And the wall color is actually a very pretty blue, not the less than eye pleasing gray that it appears to be here.

Craft Room Confidential

The frames are from Michaels and I painted them a winter white.  Originally they were ivory but I wanted a more pure white to match the vanity in the bathroom.  The coat hooks are from the Home Depot.

Craft Room Confidential

When I originally came up with this idea, it was with just three photos.  But as I was looking through my instagram for those photos I came across a fourth that would beatifully complete a set of seasonal photos.  I am quite happy with the outcome.

Here are the four seasons as seen in my instagram account:


by Lynn

by Lynn

by Lynn

I would love it if you followed me on instagram as well.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment