Saturday, November 2, 2013

Hampton Weekend Bag

I love, love, love my new bag.  It's the Hampton Weekend Bag from V and Co.

craft room confidential

I think my favorite thing about it is the fabric - Simply Style chevron fabric also from V & Co.  The lining fabric is from the Simply Style V & Co. line as well.  My next favorite thing is how roomy the bag is.  I have been using it as my work bag.  I carry my umbrella, lunch bag, water bottle, afternoon snack and book in it.  And there will be room to add my shoes when the snow flies and I wear my boots to work {but let's not talk about that yet}.  There is an open pocket and a zippered pocket in the inside which are great features.  

The instructions are easy to follow and it is a pretty quick sew.  I made this last weekend and I would have been done sooner if I didn't have to take a break in the middle to run to JoAnn's to exchange the zipper.  The lesson there is to always look at the size of the zipper - don't just go by the color.  Oops.

Have a great weekend and don't forget to fall back tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment