Saturday, April 27, 2013

Fabric Pennant Banner

Remember these cute aprons I made for my sister?  Well, there was plenty of left over fabric so I decided to make her something else with them.  But what?  After a little thought, I decided a fabric pennant banner would be something she could use when she is selling her dog treats.


How cute is this?  And it's reversible.


With the help of Google, I found this fabric pennant banner tutorial from Your Home Based Mom.  I made some alterations to the directions.  I cut my pennants out with a pinking shears.  I didn't have bias tape so I just used the fabric to create my own ribbon to hang the pennants from. 


For a little whimsy, I fussy cut some dogs from the patterned fabric and used wonder under to apply to the brown pennants.

I really like how this banner came out.



And my sister liked it too.

I am sharing at these parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment