Saturday, March 23, 2013

Easter Egg Place Cards

Easter is right around the corner and I wanted to make some creative place cards for our Easter dinner.  Instead of the traditional {and boring} paper cards, I decided on eggs {of the wooden variety}.


I found these wooden eggs at Michaels.  The flat bottoms made them perfect for this project.  I simply painted them as colorful Easter eggs.


And then I wrote our names on them.  Viola - place cards!  Or maybe I should say place eggs!


These just make me smile.  I love them.  Our Easter table will be very colorful this year.



Have a happy and blessed Easter.

I am sharing at my favorite parties.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!

    Perhaps you'd care to link to SEASONAL SUNDAYS next week. The link goes up at 7 pm on Saturday evening.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete