Sunday, November 4, 2012

{Healthy Eating} - Vegetable Quinoa Soup

I have had a really productive weekend - I can cross three things off my project list!  I had hoped to share one with you this weekend but it has been very gray and dreary so I have not taken any pictures yet.

Gray and dreary weather is good for one thing though - eating soup.  I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to share with you a delicious soup I made last weekend.  This  Vegetable Quinoa Soup is from Two Peas & Their Pod.  I knew I had to make this when I saw that all the vegetables in it - onion, carrots, celery, zucchini, yellow squash, green beans and tomatoes - are vegetables that I like.  {That doesn't happen to often.}  The addition of quinoa is a nice bonus too, making this a super healthy soup.


You can get the recipe here.  Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment