Sunday, May 6, 2012

Earth Laughs in Flowers Tray

Did you know yesterday was National Scrapbooking day?


I was hosting a Norwex party so I didn't get a chance to celebrate and scrapbook.  I really should be putting together my scrapbook from last years vacation to Yellowstone.






A couple of years ago I made a rule goal for myself to finish my vacation scrapbook before I went on my next vacation.  I am not going to reach that goal this year.  In a month and a half I'm going to Niagara Falls.


In honor of National Scrapbooking Day, here is a scrapbook related project I made this winter.




The tray is from Archiver's as are the papers and stickers.  {I don't remember what line the papers are from.}  I'm always looking for new ways to display the photographs I have taken of my mom's flowers.  {This quilt is my favorite so far.}



I'm not sure what I am going to do with this.  I might give it away as a Christmas gift.  Or sell it in my Etsy shop.  I am very happy with how it came out.




P.S.  Does anyone have any suggestions for my trip to Niagara Falls?



No comments:

Post a Comment