Sunday, February 26, 2012

Salted Caramel Lava Cake

{Weekend Retreat}
This weekend I went to my parents for a visit and to finish a project or two.  It's a great place to work on projects because there are fewer distractions there - mainly no internet and no cable tv.  And Sasha loves to see me.




Each morning, Sasha and I went for a walk.


Our Saturday stroll.




Sunday - This hill looks innocent here but it kicks my butt every time.





{Pinterest Challenge}
I'll post later about the projects I did but here is the dessert I made Saturday night that I found on Pinterest - Salted Caramel Lava Cake


The cake was good.  I loved the salty caramel taste.  I wish the caramel would have melted better.  I cut it into pieces like the recipe said but it still didn't melt very well.  Maybe the caramels weren't fresh enough.  Verdict - Must make again.




No comments:

Post a Comment